Prima is an Italian tech company that has been disrupting the insurance industry since its launch in 2015, achieving a €170 million investment since 2018. Prima now boasts over 2 million active clients and has started its international expansion: it opened its operations in the UK and Spain and will be launched in the Netherlands.
Our mission is to become Europe's best car insurance provider, and this is why technology is at the core of what we do. Our technological stack is synonymous with vanguard and includes the most relevant and advanced technologies: the entire system relies on AWS and over time we focused on automation, we pioneered in using Docker and our core backend is mostly developed in Elixir or Rust. We are searching for the best talents to join our new Development team: innovative thinkers and problem solving figures that value collaborating with others and that love a challenge.
Specifically, you will take care of:
In Prima you will deal with backend development tasks for our numerous projects, working in a dynamic and innovation-oriented context.
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- You have 5 years experience in backend development
- Good knowledge of Elixir
- You are passionate about programming and you are enthusiast about trying new technologies, regardless of the used language
- You love to help other developers to grow and improve
- You like to "do things in the right way" by using pattern design, refactoring and coding standards
- You have experience in the world of Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing and CQRS.
In addition to the basic requirements, we will carefully evaluate these characteristics:
- Knowledge of Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Knowledge of relational databases (such as MySQL and PostgreSQL)
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Dynamic and informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
The employment is Full Time.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- United Kingdom
- Job function
- Experience required
- Mid-Senior level