Is it a thrilling opportunity in a dynamic environment which is constantly evolving what you are currently looking for? Are you curious to see how a company that operates in the Insurance sector provides a great experience at a great price to its customers using cutting-edge technologies to create and sell its products? Then, we are happy to inform you that you have just got a ticket to the fast lane!
IT technology lies at the very core of everything we do and our Engineering and Product departments are composed of passionate and innovative people who never stop learning and developing their skills employing the latest stacks and methodologies.
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁 The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
Are you ready to transform the future of Machine Learning?
Imagine crafting the future of insurance through the power of Machine Learning. Are you up for the challenge? Welcome to the fast lane and join Prima!
We're setting sail on an exciting journey – building a cutting-edge machine learning platform within our Pricing and Underwriting domain to bridge the gap between machine learning/data science and engineering. Our vision is to create tools and frameworks with the ultimate purpose of fostering the experimentation, development and the deployment of ML and AI solutions tailored to real-world business challenges. Our Machine learning platform will lead to a faster, more precise and improved process for developing and deploying new tariffs, business logic and optimization strategies.
As a Product Manager within our Machine Learning platform teams, you'll be on the edge of technological innovation. Leveraging your expertise, insights and brilliant ideas you'll help us become the leaders in the insurance industry!
You will be responsible for:
- understanding and discovering the challenges our data scientists are facing everyday to identify problems, requirements and needs the Machine Learning platform has to solve.
- shape the Machine learning platform components in such a way the time to production of new data driven ideas is effortless and faster than ever
- being able to always balance new product impact and implementation effort as the perfect way of prioritizing and planning!
- organizing your day to day activity in collaboration with the Engineering team to deliver and foster the adoption of your products.
- establish a solid and frequent communication channel with all the people involved in the Machine Learning Platform journey, ranging from data scientists, business managers and engineers.
- envision not just the immediate future but also anticipate developments three years ahead by actively contributing to the long-term strategy of the Machine Learning Platform. Collaborate closely with the Product Lead and individuals across our domain to shape this forward-looking approach.
Are you the ideal candidate for this exciting role? Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience: 3+ years as product manager of Machine Learning related products ranging from the ideation to the productionalization of them.
- Background: Machine Learning and AI are not a secret for you. You are considered an expert about concepts, technologies and algorithms making you able to actively participate in discussions about this subject. Past experience as ML Engineer or Data Scientist is a plus.
- Analytical Prowess: Strong quantitative, logical, and analytical skills are essential. At Prima, you'll tackle diverse and stimulating challenges that will put your skills to the test.
- Curiosity and Innovation: We value curiosity, proactivity, and pragmatism. You'll be encouraged to pursue common goals in original and innovative ways, shaping the future with your ideas.
- Mindset: if there is a complex business problem you are able to simplify it with a lean approach!
- Communication: Great verbal, and written communication skills, with ability to articulate technically and strategically complex concepts to all audiences at all levels
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane!
- Product Development
- Experience required
- Mid-Senior level