Got the drive to shape the future of insurance?
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁 The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
If it sounds like we’ve got something that’s up your street, let’s see if you’ve got the skills we’re looking for!
As a People & Culture Partner in Prima, you will take care of these tasks:
- Employee relations: manage trade unions relations, resolve high-level employee issues, including grievances, appeals and complex disciplinary issues
- Policy implementation: engage and coordinate with key stakeholders on data collection and policy implementation
- Social partners: coordinate the relationship with work councils and unions to drive positive employee relations
- Advisory: provide effective advice and support in a timely and proactive manner to stakeholders
- Coach: coach and develop People team colleagues and stakeholders across the business
- Project management: own and deliver projects and drive progress towards business goals
You are the ideal candidate or applicant if you meet the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in a People Partner role operating in a pan-European, fast-paced and customer-driven environment
- Extensive knowledge of Italian employment legislation and its practical application, preferably in a digital and/or insurance environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing trade unions, being the contact person for requests, negotiation and managing the ongoing relationship
- Relevant experience in managing and resolving employees’ disciplinary issues
- Strong knowledge of the CCNL Commercio is mandatory with additional knowledge of the CCNL Metalmeccanico considered as a plus
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, providing a range of potential solutions
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple activities, initiatives and employee relations cases effectively and efficiently
- Relevant experience in using data and evidence to influence and drive business decisions
- Relevant experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, including your peers and leadership/management team
- Advanced proficiency in both verbal and written English and Italian language
- Ideally proficient in Google Suite applications, but certainly MS 365 as a minimum
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane.
- Milan -Italy
- People & Culture
- Job function
- Experience required
- Mid-Senior level