Got the drive to shape the future of insurance?
Are you a skilled People Admin Specialist?
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁 The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
If it sounds like we’ve got something that’s up your street, let’s see if you’ve got the skills we’re looking for!
As a People Admin Specialist, you will contribute to the administrative management of Prima employees. Additionally, you will actively participate in various projects aimed at enhancing current People processes and employee well-being.
- Provide support to the People Delivery Admin team in monitoring monthly payroll, ensuring accurate attendance tracking in compliance with current regulations and company policies.
- Assist in the weekly hiring process (e.g., drafting offer letters/contracts, creating profile in the internal system, etc.).
- Offer continuous support to employees on labor law topics such as deductions, contractual matters, TFR, pension funds, procedures, and company policies.
- Prepare reports related to monthly administrative flows.
- Support Health & Safety activities in the workplace (e.g., organizing medical visits, monthly reporting, analysis of work-related stress).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in labor or economic law.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- Minimum one year of prior experience in People Administration in a company with CCNL Commercio.
- Precision and confidentiality in performing tasks.
- Proactivity, dynamism, and determination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strict adherence to deadlines.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Nice to Have
- Background in Tech/Digital/Scaleup companies.
- Familiarity with data analysis.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Mental flexibility and resilience.
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane.
- Milan -Italy
- People & Culture