Is it a thrilling opportunity in a dynamic environment which is constantly evolving what you are currently looking for? Are you curious to see how a company that operates in the Insurance sector provides a great experience at a great price to its customers using cutting-edge technologies to create and sell its products? Then, we are happy to inform you that you have just got a ticket to the fast lane!
IT technology lies at the very core of everything we do and our Engineering and Product departments are composed of passionate and innovative people who never stop learning and developing their skills employing the latest stacks and methodologies.
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁 The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
The purpose of the IT Support Engineer is to provide timely and effective technical support to end-users and internal IT teams, ensuring the optimal functioning of hardware, software, and network systems. This role is instrumental in minimizing downtime, improving user satisfaction, and enhancing the organization's operational efficiency. Key responsibilities include troubleshooting technical problems, implementing solutions, and offering guidance to users, thereby promoting a seamless and secure IT environment.
- Provide support to our Madrid user base and at times, support the IT team in the UK and Europe
- Act as the point of reference, providing documentation of new solutions/workarounds.
- Provide technical assistance on a growing stack of desktop & mobile systems (Apple/Lenovo)
- Maintaining VC and AV equipment (Logitech/Cisco) within our meeting rooms.
- Assist onboarding and offboarding new employees, provisioning devices using multiple MDM platforms, ensuring sufficient stock of equipment, and maintaining an up-to-date asset log via our ITSM platform
- Work with our Global Service Desk to create and improve world-class IT Services.
- Participate in IT projects, such as hardware refreshes, and technology rollouts.
- Communicate with providers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provide excellent assistance by maintaining a positive and professional demeanour.
- Self-motivated and well-organised.
- Experience supporting desktop IT in macOS, Windows and/or Linux.
- Experience as a support or help desk specialist (Good knowledge of Google Workspace & Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with IT Asset & Configuration Management
- Experience with Microsoft Intune/Kandji or equivalent MDM solution
Nice to have
- Experience configuring and integrating Systems
- Scripting and API Management
- CCNA or relevant certifications
- Good command of English Language
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane! opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination
- Madrid -Spain
- Job function
- Experience required
- Mid-Senior level