Prima is the fastest growing insurtech company in Europe, and number one in the motor market in Italy, with new products and markets, just launched and several about to launch. Our recipe for success is to build talented teams to work on cutting-edge technologies and algorithms and great customer experience.
We are backed by some of the most trusted financial institutions in the world, such as The Blackstone Group and The Goldman Sachs Group. With €170 million of investment, their support is allowing us to grow at a rapid speed.
You will join as a Data Analyst in the global product team to understand, through data, the main factors that are affecting or/and conditioning our performance and results, to support decision-making all across the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the user interactions on website and app (behavioral data), in particular on funnel, using SQL query and different web analyst tools (GoogleAnalytics, Firebase, ContentSquare, ...)
- Managing simple scripts and providing at the maintenance of all the digital analytics platform in use (GTM, Looker Studio, GA4, Firebase, …)
- Creating monitoring dashboard on Tableau
- Improving product AB testing in order to increase the conversion rate and the customer acquisition
- Supporting SEO manager with quantitative analyses in order to improving website ranking
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience with GA4 or other digital analytics platforms
- Basic knowledge of how a dataLayer works
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Excel and Tableau
- Analytical skills and experience in manipulating and interpreting data from different sources
Nice to have
In addition to the basic requirements, we will evaluate the following features:
- Experience in working in an IT departments
- Knowledge of Python
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Statistics, Maths, Economics
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Moments mentoring
- Events dedicated to team building
- Young, innovative, and friendly environment, with a passionate and talented team
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence. The employment is Full Time.
This role can be fully office-based, part-remote or fully remote, equal-opportunity zones.
We currently have offices in London (UK), Milan and Rome (Italy), Madrid (Spain) with more countries due to open soon.
Prima is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- Product Development
- Job function
- Data Analyst
- Education level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience required
- Entry level