Prima leads the revolution of the insurance world with innovation and technology, data-driven strategy, and world class talents. Born innovators, we work every day to bring the "wow" into insurance and provide great experience and great prices to our customers. We have redesigned and digitized the entire insurance value chain powered by the most advanced tech stack and data analytics capabilities.
Since the first policy was sold in 2015, Prima has acquired over 2.5 million customers and has grown a team of 800 Prima People. Backed by top-tier investors such as Blackstone, Goldman Sachs and Carlyle, we are the leading online insurance in the motor market in Italy, and our appetite for growth drives our global expansion in Europe with our offices in the UK and Spain.
To help shape the sustainable growth strategy of Prima, we are looking for an independent and result-oriented Business Associate who will report to the Country Manager. We are looking for someone with an analytical and data driven approach with excellent attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills.
Responsibilities may develop to reflect both level of experience and the evolving strategy of the business. You will have opportunities to work closely with our Country Manager and other senior managers of the company, taking care of these main responsibilities:
- Track and analyze key business metrics
- Manage complex cross business unit projects
- Interact with top management to support business plan execution
- Prepare materials to share with CEO and executive management team
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in a top-tier Strategy consulting firm or equivalent positions
- Outstanding economic academic background
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must
Nice to Have
In addition to the basic requirements, we will appreciate these characteristics:
- Positive mind-set, pragmatic attitude, ownership mentality and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic mindset and ability to grasp the “bigger picture”, while keeping attention to details
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- Job function