Descrizione del lavoro
Our Marketing department is looking to welcome new talent to its Brand team.
We’re Prima. In 2015, we set out on a mission to bring customers a great experience and a great price on their insurance. We redesigned and digitised the entire insurance value chain, building our own platforms from scratch on the most advanced tech stack and data.
Since then, we've achieved more than 2.5M customers and €650M in gross written premiums across Europe. We’re now a team over +800 strong and still growing.
We operate in partnership with Munich Re and Swiss Re. And we're backed by some of the world's biggest financial institutions: Goldman Sachs and The Blackstone Group. Their investment in us made history as the largest capital fundraising round to date in 2018. In 2022, The Carlyle Group also joined our shareholders.
We’re also certified as a Great Place to Work.
As Sponsorship Specialist you will have a key role in the definition of the global sponsorship strategy managing existing sponsorship and proposing, negotiating, and activating new partnership.
- Develop and execute the global sponsorship strategy.
- Run new partnership (sport and no-sport) scouting. Manage negotiations and contracts definition.
- Budget and handle contractual management and control.
- Develop sponsorship activations strategy.
- Execute activation projects ensuring accurate and on time execution.
- Drive the development and adaptation of marketing campaigns to support partnerships (social media, Co-Marketing activities).
- Ensure all activation initiatives comply with contractual obligations and visual and verbal identity guidelines.
- Propose and manage new co-marketing activities with media partners.
- Handle day by day sponsorships and co-marketing activities.
- Work together with Product Team to guarantee sponsorships visibility in Prima assets.
- Coordinate the evaluation of sponsorship activations and ensure communication of key findings to management.
- Define and apply constant improvement levers.
You’re our ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ experience in similar roles in multinational companies with b2c focus or experience as revenue/sponsorship management in sport teams.
- Fluent English is mandatory (both written and spoken)
- Experience in managing global and relevant sponsorships
- Project management related to the sponsorship activations in different touchpoints (social media, Event, Co-marketing, Merchandising)
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Passion for communication, marketing, and brand management
- Creativity, precision, and great attention to detail
- Curiosity and initiative, motivation, and passion for the sector
- Pragmatism and result orientation.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in teams, with people from different backgrounds and mindsets.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We’ll give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best, including:
- A young and informal workplace
- The latest generation devices and tools
- Ongoing training (both internal and external)
- Welfare and company benefits
- Plenty of team building events
Your salary will depend on your experience. We’ll discuss this, along with your specific contract terms, during the interview process. This is a full-time role, based in our office at Piazzale Loreto 17, 20131 Milano (MI), with potential for smart/hybrid working.
Our contracts are regulated by the CCNL of Commerce.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Our company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- Esperienza richiesta
- Mid-Senior level