Descrizione del lavoro
Are you a senior HR Project Manager looking for an exciting and challenging employment opportunity operating at senior level in a pan-European and innovative environment?
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who can join us for a 12 month period to work closely with the Global Head of People Partnering & Delivery (and team) on a number of key projects designed to strengthen and future-proof the effectiveness and efficiency of our People processes and systems.
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
If it sounds like we’ve got something that’s up your street, let’s see if you’ve got the skills we’re looking for.
To give you a flavor of the kind of work you’ll be involved in leading and driving during your 12 months with us, here are a few examples:
- Supporting the Global Head of People Partnering & Delivery in reviewing and re-defining existing systems and processes in order to deliver a tangible efficiency improvement programme
- Focusing on HR shared services, the taxonomy/service delivery model and application, whilst leveraging the HRIS
- Refining Payroll processes
- Proven track record of successfully project managing/leading complex HR programmes of work across multiple geographies
- Solid experience in payroll processes, HRIS and shared services
- Experience of working and operating in a matrix environment across the UK and Europe
- Data driven, solutions oriented mindset
- Fluency in English essential
Nice to haves:
- HRIS RfP and implementation experience
- Payroll provider selection
- Fluency in Italian highly advantageous
- Professional HR accreditation
- Project Management qualification
- Experience in scale up / innovative tech companies
What we offer:
A 12 months fixed term contract with a competitive salary based on the actual experience of the candidate, smart working flexibility and location-aligned benefits
- Milan -Italy
- People & Culture