Descrizione del lavoro
Prima is an Italian tech company that has been disrupting the insurance industry since its launch in 2015, achieving €170 million investment since 2018. Prima now boasts over two and a half million active clients and has started its international expansion, opening new offices in the UK and in Spain.
Our goal is to be the most successful Insurtech and best insurance provider in Europe, measured by the value that we can create and share with our customers.
The purpose of the IT Support Engineer is to provide timely and effective technical support to end-users and internal IT teams, ensuring the optimal functioning of hardware, software, and network systems. This role is instrumental in minimizing downtime, improving user satisfaction, and enhancing the organization's operational efficiency. Key responsibilities include troubleshooting technical problems, implementing solutions, and offering guidance to users, thereby promoting a seamless and secure IT environment.
Specifically, as an IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to our Italian user base and at times, support the IT team in the UK and Spain
- Provide technical assistance on a growing stack of desktop & mobile systems (Apple/Lenovo)
- Maintaining VC and AV equipment (Logitech/Cisco) within our meeting rooms.
- Assist onboarding and offboarding new employees, provisioning devices using multiple MDM platforms, ensuring sufficient stock of equipment, and maintaining an up-to-date asset log via our ITSM platform
- Work with our Global Service Desk to create and improve world-class IT Services.
- User Account Management: Create, modify, and deactivate user accounts and access permissions.
- Act as the second level of support issues that level 1 support cannot resolve, providing documentation of new solutions/workarounds.
- Participate in IT projects, such as hardware refreshes, and technology rollouts.
- Communicate with providers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provide excellent assistance by maintaining a positive and professional demeanour.
You are the ideal candidate or applicant if you meet the following requirements:
- Experience supporting desktop IT in macOS, Windows and/or Linux.
- Experience as a support or help desk specialist (including Google Workspace & Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with IT Asset & Configuration Management
- Experience with Microsoft Intune/Kandji or equivalent MDM solution
- Self-motivated and well-organized.
Nice to have
- Experience configuring and integrating Systems
- Scripting and API Management
- CCNA or relevant cerftifications
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Innovative and informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
The employment is Full Time. This role is office based (Piazzale Loreto 17, 20131 Milano).
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- Funzione di lavoro
- Esperienza richiesta