Descrizione del lavoro
Got the drive to shape the future of insurance?
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁 The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
If it sounds like we’ve got something that’s up your street, let’s see if you’ve got the skills we’re looking for!
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Finance and Strategy Professional to play a pivotal role in a leading European Insurtech. We now serve over 2.5 million active clients in Italy and recently launched our International expansion, with fully operational offices in London, Milan, Rome and Madrid. Our continued focus on cutting-edge tech and analytics coupled with super user experience attracted a €100 million investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone in 2018.
We are looking for an independent, data-driven and strategic-thinker Finance Business Partner Associate who will report to the UK Head of Finance and will work closely with the UK top management, including the Country Manager. Our perfect candidate will have a strong background in finance fundamentals, ideally with some experience in working in a fast-paced environment or in consulting. We are looking for a business-oriented finance enthusiast with an analytical approach with excellent attention to detail. The “chosen one” will become a real business partner providing support to the business through its finance lenses.
You will be involved in the most important strategic and financial decisions, with main responsibilities including:
- Support the budgeting and planning processes
- Develop business cases and ad-hoc analysis to evaluate new strategic opportunities
- Steer financial analytics, including performance monitoring to distil actionable strategic insights
- Support the managerial reporting to our top management and investors
- Act as point of contact for all finance-related matters to the UK top management
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- Outstanding academic background in Management, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Previous experience in an Investment Bank, top-tier Strategy Consulting, fast-growing Corporate (even internship experience will be considered)
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to think strategically
- Best-in-class Excel skills
- Positive mindset, pragmatic attitude, ownership mentality and a "can do" attitude
In addition to the basic requirements, we will appreciate these characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills, and confidence with MS PowerPoint
- Passion for managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Data-driven, analytical approach, to frame problems and distil managerial insights based on facts
- International experience
- Strategic mindset and ability to grasp the "bigger picture", while keeping attention to details
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane.
- London -United Kingdom
- Finance & Operations