Descrizione del lavoro
Are you a mastermind with exceptional academic achievements in Mathematics or Physics? Would you like your job being the most analytical strategic game, where you play with your team to pursue victory in a winner takes all competitive market? Are you thrilled at the idea of discovering new secrets and patterns, hidden to everyone else, that make us predict the future better and better? Are you ready to take on growing responsibilities in Prima’s Navy Seal and become a leader of tomorrow, kick starting a fast pieced career covering business strategy, mathematical modeling, and information technology?
Step into the spotlight at Prima as a Data Scientist of the Pricing team and play a pivotal role in making Prima the most successful insurance company in the world. With the power of creativity, data and machine learning, you'll be at the forefront of our competitive advantage: predict the future and set prices accordingly. Your contributions will be immediately reflected by business results, directly fueling our growth and profitability and propelling us toward our ambitious strategic goals.
As a Data Scientist at Prima, your role is crucial in leveraging the power of artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics to decode the risks and opportunities presented by each new client. Your work directly influences our company's growth and long-term success, contributing to the achievement of our strategic goals.
Are you the ideal candidate for this exciting role? Here's what we're looking for
- Academic Excellence: Impressive academic achievements in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Physics, or Statistics are a plus.
- Experience Not Required: No prior work experience? No problem! We're eager to invest in your talent and education.
- Analytical Prowess: Strong quantitative, logical, and analytical skills are essential. At Prima, you'll tackle diverse and stimulating challenges that will put your skills to the test.
- Curiosity and Innovation: We value curiosity, proactivity, and pragmatism. You'll be encouraged to pursue common goals in original and innovative ways, shaping the future with your ideas.
We're also interested in candidates who:
- Have international experience and are fluent in English.
- Possess a solid foundation in programming and machine learning.
- Know how to create and manipulate datasets using data mining languages like MySQL or Redshift.
Remember, research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We've got everything you need to excel in your role:
- Innovative Environment: Join our vibrant and informal workplace where creativity thrives.
- Cutting-Edge Tools: Access state-of-the-art devices and tools to support your work.
- Continuous Learning: Enjoy ongoing training opportunities, both internal and external.
- Employee Welfare: Benefit from our comprehensive welfare plan and company perks.
- Team Building: Engage in team building events to foster strong connections.
- Competitive Compensation: Salary and contract duration will be discussed during the interview to ensure you receive an offer that matches your expertise and experience.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Our office is located at Piazzale Loreto 17, 20131 Milano (MI), but we offer both smart working and full remote. We also have offices in Rome, London and Madrid.
Join Prima and Embrace Diversity: at Prima, we are committed to equal employment opportunities, diversity, and inclusion. Discrimination of any kind has no place here. We value individuals for their unique contributions, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected personal characteristic, as defined by national laws. Join us, and let's shape the future together!
- Milan -Italy
- Pricing & Underwriting
- Livello di educazione
- Master's Degree
- Esperienza richiesta
- Entry level