Descrizione del lavoro
Is it a thrilling opportunity in a dynamic environment which is constantly evolving what you are currently looking for? Are you curious to see how a company that operates in the Insurance sector provides a great experience at a great price to its customers using cutting-edge technologies to create and sell its products? Then, we are happy to inform you that you have just got a ticket to the fast lane!
IT technology lies at the very core of everything we do and our Engineering and Product departments are composed of passionate and innovative people who never stop learning and developing their skills employing the latest stacks and methodologies.
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁 The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
As a Data Governance Analyst within our Federated Data Governance team, you will play a key role in developing and implementing effective data management and governance in support of a Data Mesh architecture. You will work closely with domain data product owners, data producers, data consumers and other stakeholders to define data governance policies, procedures, and best practices that ensure the discoverability, compliance, quality and interoperability of our data products.
Specifically, you will be responsible for these activities:
- Establishing and enforcing data governance standards and best practices across domains, promoting data governance awareness and fostering a culture of data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborating with domain data product owners, data engineers and relevant stakeholders to assess data governance needs, introduce necessary standards and data quality controls, and ensure compliance.
- Developing and implementing data processes and practices, including data lineage tracking, data quality management, metadata management, data issue resolution etc.
- Establishing metrics to monitor data governance adoption and adherence to data governance policies and procedures within each domain, track key performance indicators, and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with Platform teams to ensure data governance principles are integrated into data systems, applications, and infrastructure.
You will be the ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data governance principles, concepts, and best practices within a federated data governance model.
- Proficiency in developing and implementing data governance policies, policies, procedures, guidelines and in data governance tools and technologies.
- Experience working with a Data Mesh architecture or similar decentralised data governance models is a plus.
- Familiarity with data privacy, security, and data protection regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) and their implications on data governance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane!
- London -United Kingdom
- Funzione di lavoro
- Esperienza richiesta