Descrizione del lavoro
Prima leads the revolution of the insurance world with innovation and technology, data-driven strategy, and world class talents. Born innovators, we work every day to bring the "wow" into insurance and provide great experience and great prices to our customers. We have redesigned and digitized the entire insurance value chain powered by the most advanced tech stack and data analytics capabilities.
Since the first policy was sold in 2015, Prima has acquired over 2.5 million customers and has grown a team of 800 Prima People. Backed by top-tier investors such as Blackstone, Goldman Sachs and Carlyle, we are the leading online insurance in the motor market in Italy, and our appetite for growth drives our global expansion in Europe with our offices in the UK and Spain.
As a Data Analyst, you will join the global Product Analytics team and play a pivotal role in transforming big data into actionable insights that can steer strategic business decisions all across the organization. You will work closely with stakeholders in Product, Engineering and Business teams to identify analytics opportunities, to understand the main quantitative factors that are influencing the company's performance and results, in order to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Analyse big data, distil insights, and make recommendations to drive product and business decisions
- Improve user productivity and experience by identifying blockers and new efficiency opportunities with a customer-centric mindset
- Create and maintain monitoring dashboard on Business Intelligence tools
- Assist Product teams in developing Data Products according to the company's data strategy
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to examine specific phenomena or validate business strategies
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Statistics, Maths, Data Science, Economics or related fields
- High-level analytical, logical, and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau
Nice to have
In addition to the basic requirements, we will pay special attention to these characteristics:
- Experience in manipulating and interpreting data from different sources
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in working in IT department
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- Product Development
- Funzione di lavoro
- Data Analyst
- Livello di educazione
- Bachelor's Degree
- Esperienza richiesta
- Entry level