Are you a skilled Communication Associate? Are you enthusiastic about internal/external communications and stakeholder engagement strategy? If so, we’ve got your ticket to the fast lane.
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
If it sounds like we’ve got something that’s up your street, let’s see if you’ve got the skills we’re looking for.
The Prima’ Communication Team is looking for a talented Corporate Communication Associate (+2 years of experience) to cover the maternity leave of a team member..
As a Communication Associate your activities will include:
- Helping the team in developing and implementing communications strategies
- Cooperate with People Team in all the internal communication initiatives
- Managing Prima LinkedIn Page (editorial plan, post, etc)
- Preparing a wide range of internal communication
- Point of reference for other Prima’ departments for all internal updates/projects/initiatives that must be shared within the organization
- Preparing reports and presentation
- Create and maintain Prima’ Newsletters
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment that has demanding deadlines and dynamic conditions, without compromising impact
- Familiar with video and photo editing tools and CRM
- Proficiency in English along with excellent writing and editing skills (Spanish is a plus)
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- Problem-solving attitude
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.