Descripción del puesto
Prima is an Italian tech company that has been disrupting the insurance industry since its launch in 2015, achieving a € 100 million investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone in 2018. Prima now boasts over 2 million active clients and has started its international expansion: it opened its operations in the UK and Spain in 2022.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our Global Talent Management team, which supports Prima's operations in Italy, the UK, and Spain. This dynamic team is dedicated to fostering engagement among our Prima team members, nurturing their talents, and unlocking their full potential. Working closely with internal and external partners, we craft and execute strategic plans, drive impactful projects, and enhance the overall employee experience at Prima.
The Role – responsibilities
The talent manager will be reporting to our Global Head of Talent Management and will be responsible for:
- Conducting People engagement activities, including managing our quarterly engagement survey
- Executing our performance process, leveraging our digital tools
- Designing and delivering training programs encompassing individual, team, skill-based and leadership training as well as global learning events)
- Overseeing and running digital learning projects
- Developing mentoring and coaching sessions for our people
- Managing our suppliers and driving them for quality.
- 2 - 4 years of proven work experience in Talent Management or similar role
- Hands-on experience in implementing learning and development programs
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Familiarity with People software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work professionally in English and Italian.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
- At Prima, we prioritize creating a work environment that not only enables you to excel professionally but also enhances your overall well-being. When you join our team, you can expect a comprehensive range of benefits designed to support your personal and career growth
- Informal workplace, hybrid and remote working options and a global "work 30 days anywhere" policy
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits such as Private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, employees’ assistance programme, wellbeing initiatives and counselling service
- Team building events
We offer a temporary contract (12 months) for our Milan office in Piazzale Loreto. Flexible working arrangements, where preferable, can be discussed with the hiring manager.
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- People & Culture
- Experiencia necesaria