Descripción del puesto
Got the drive to shape the future of insurance?
Are you a skilled Strategy and Corporate Finance Analyst?
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
Back in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. And we’ve come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁 The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
If it sounds like we’ve got something that’s up your street, let’s see if you’ve got the skills we’re looking for!
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Finance Professional to play a pivotal role in a leading European Insurtech.
We are looking for a top talent to join our team as Strategy and Corporate Finance Analyst, who will report to the Corporate Finance and Strategic Planning Manager, directly reporting to the Group CFO. We are looking for highly motivated talents to support the team and the top management in defining and implementing the financial strategy of Prima, as well as executing highly strategic projects. The candidate will also have strong exposure to our investors, having a primary role in contributing to manage the dialogue with them.
You will be involved in the most important strategic and financial decisions, with main responsibilities including:
- Financial planning and analysis, including planning and forecasting projections and scenario analysis
- Finance business partner for our top managers at global level (e.g. Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer, etc.), supporting them in monitoring performance and steering business decisions
- Design and execution of future capital raising opportunities, including debt, equity rounds, IPO, etc.
- Assessment of business opportunities and strategic projects, such as developing business cases for new initiatives
- Preparation of investor relations materials, including Board documents and investor presentations
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- Outstanding academic background covering Corporate Finance topics and preferably with relevant working experience in FP&A or top tier Investment Bank or top-tier Strategy Consulting (also internships at top tier firms will be considered)
- Highly analytical mindset, with best-in-class Excel and financial modelling skills
- Positive mind-set, pragmatic attitude, ownership mentality and a "can do" attitude
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must
In addition to the basic requirements, we will appreciate these characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills, confidence with MS PowerPoint
- Passion for managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Data-driven, analytical approach, to frame problems and distil managerial insights based on facts
- International experience
- Strategic mindset and ability to grasp the "bigger picture", while keeping attention to details
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane.
- Milan -Italy
- Finance & Operations