Descripción del puesto
Prima is a European tech company that has been disrupting the insurance industry since its launch in Italy in 2015. In 2018 we achieved a €100M investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone, the largest in Italian tech history, and we now boast over 2.5 million active clients. In 2022 we also launched in the UK and Spain, becoming a global team.
Our goal is to be the most successful Insurtech and best insurance provider in Europe, measured by the value that we can create and share with our customers.
The Leads team is a multi-country, cross-functional team responsible for the creation and evolution of Marketing systems, allowing Prima to engage with potential customers, provide them with pertinent information, and retarget abandoned carts. We provide leads to the conversion funnel in different countries. We ship high-quality performant web apps implemented with React, NextJS and other tools such as CMS.
Your work will significantly impact the effectiveness of marketers, SEO experts and content creators.
As a Frontend engineer, you will:
- Build, maintain and evolve our different marketing applications, ensuring we use our design system effectively component library and supportive tooling for Web apps, focusing on ease of use and accessibility for our users.
- Significantly contribute to improving the technical best practices of the team to align with our technical OKRs, reducing rework, increasing maintainability and increasing the robustness and performance of our systems.
- Work closely with product designers to implement the best patterns that solve user needs.
- Use our internal design systems and UI build.
- Collaborate with product managers to adapt the scope and identify and mitigate risks of implementing our systems.
- Document and advocate for good practices in our teams & frontend communities, occasionally working closely with colleagues in other areas.
In your first three months, you will:
- Collaborate with design system designers to create and evolve our components
- Drive the adoption of our design system across our product organisation
Our team’s tech stack
We rely on AWS and Cloudflare. Our websites are built with Next.JS and TypeScript/React/SCSS to do single-page applications. We use our Design system library.
- A passion for building great web & mobile user interfaces.
- You pay close attention to detail, care about usability and advocate for good practices in building UI/UX.
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team of designers and engineers.
- Expertise in modern frameworks and languages, preferably React/TypeScript and CSS (or preprocessors).
- Working knowledge of version control (we use git), package management (yarn or npm), continuous integration pipelines and testing tools.
- Fluency to speak and write in English.
Nice to have
In addition to the basic requirements, we will carefully evaluate these characteristics:
- Previous design experience.
- Depth understanding of web performance and track record of monitoring and improving it consistently.
- Experience implementing accessible websites using W3C standards such as AA, AAA or similar. Experience testing with screen readers or similar.
- Experience implementing CMS or CRM systems.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single criterion. At Prima, we are committed to building diverse teams, so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Innovative and informal workplace.
- Latest generation devices and tools.
- Welfare and company benefits.
- Team building events.
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
The employment is Full Time.
Our office is in Piazzale Loreto 17, 20131 Milano (MI), but we also consider Full Remote hiring from other European countries and for our offices in Rome, London and Madrid.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Madrid -Spain
- Función del puesto
- Experiencia necesaria
- Mid-Senior level