Descripción del puesto
Prima is an Italian tech company that has been disrupting the insurance industry since its launch in 2015, achieving €170 million investment since 2018. Prima now boasts over two and a half million active clients and has started its international expansion, opening new offices in the UK and in Spain.
As a People & Culture Partner in Prima, you will take care of these tasks:
- Employee relations: manage trade unions relations, resolve high-level employee issues, including grievances, appeals and complex disciplinary issues
- Policy implementation: engage and coordinate with key stakeholders on data collection and policy implementation
- Social partners: coordinate the relationship with work councils and unions to drive positive employee relations
- Advisory: provide effective advice and support in a timely and proactive manner to stakeholders
- Coach: coach and develop People team colleagues and stakeholders across the business
- Project management: own and deliver projects and drive progress towards business goals
You are the ideal candidate or applicant if you meet the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in a People Partner role operating in a pan-European, fast-paced and customer-driven environment
- Extensive knowledge of Italian employment legislation and its practical application, preferably in a digital and/or insurance environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing trade unions, being the contact person for requests, negotiation and managing the ongoing relationship
- Relevant experience in managing and resolving employees’ disciplinary issues
- Strong knowledge of the CCNL Commercio is mandatory with additional knowledge of the CCNL Metalmeccanico considered as a plus
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, providing a range of potential solutions
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple activities, initiatives and employee relations cases effectively and efficiently
- Relevant experience in using data and evidence to influence and drive business decisions
- Relevant experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, including your peers and leadership/management team
- Advanced proficiency in both verbal and written English and Italian language
- Ideally proficient in Google Suite applications, but certainly MS 365 as a minimum
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Innovative and informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
The employment is Full Time. This role can be fully office based or part-remote. Our office is in Piazzale Loreto 17, 20131 Milano (MI).
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- People & Culture
- Función del puesto
- Experiencia necesaria
- Mid-Senior level