Descripción del puesto
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Operation Specialist to play a pivotal role in a leading European Insurtech. We now serve over 2.5 million active clients in Italy and recently launched our International expansion, with fully operational offices in Madrid, London, Milan and Rome. Our continued focus on cutting-edge tech and analytics coupled with superb user experience attracted a € 100 million investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone in 2018.
We are looking for a talented person to join the Office Operations & Facility Management team with the role of Operation Specialist. This talent will be involved in office management and administration responsibilities for Prima. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Global Operations Team in their daily activities while managing Madrid’s Office. You will be organising all office activities, managing purchasing requests and facilities management. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for HR-related duties and employee onboarding/offboarding administration. This role will also be involved in supporting the Finance team and improving the operational efficiency of the business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming our staff and guests to the office
- Supporting office management related activities such as purchasing equipment and supplies, taking care of lease agreements, office moves and set up as needed
- Supporting the management of suppliers, service providers, equipment required for office needs
- Supporting internal employees with day-to-day office needs
- Managing the organization of business trips and employee’s expenses refunds
- Working closely with our Talent Manager on the operational aspects of employee benefit processes (eg. Negotiating discounts for employees)
- Responsible and coordinating day to day office operations, ensuring we are compliant with local Health & safety guidelines.
- Assisting with planning team building events and local company events, including in-office engagement initiatives
- Supporting the Talent Manager in implementing initiatives to help improve the employee and candidate experience
- Monitoring monthly company expenses and ensuring timely payment of suppliers, reporting to the Finance Manager
- 1 year experience as an Office Administrator/Coordinator
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Proficient in MS Office
- Stellar communication skills and a knack for teamwork
- Strong interpersonal skills, autonomy, reliability, and accuracy
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Organised and efficient
- Self-starter and has good problem-solving skills
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
The position is a full-time, hybrid position. Our office is located at Calle de Santa Engracia 23, Madrid 28010.
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Madrid -Spain
- Finance & Operations
- Función del puesto
- Nivel de estudios
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experiencia necesaria
- Entry level