Descripción del puesto
Prima leads the revolution of the insurance world with innovation and technology, data-driven strategy, and world class talents. Born innovators, we work every day to bring the "wow" into insurance and provide great experience and great prices to our customers. We have redesigned and digitized the entire insurance value chain powered by the most advanced tech stack and data analytics capabilities.
Since the first policy was sold in 2015, Prima has acquired over 2.5 million customers and has grown a team of 800 Prima People. Backed by top-tier investors such as Blackstone, Goldman Sachs and Carlyle, we are the leading online insurance in the motor market in Italy, and our appetite for growth drives our global expansion in Europe with our offices in the UK and Spain.
The Team - Prima Communication Team
Prima communications team is a global team, serving 3 countries: Italy, UK and Spain. The team is responsible for Prima internal/external communications and stakeholder engagement strategy. The team works with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans, deliver projects, and build and maintain important
The Role - ResponsabilitiesThe Prima’ Communication Team is looking for an experienced Communication Manager (+8 years of experience). Internal Communication Manager will report to the Global Head of Communication and will be responsible for:
- Manage the company’s internal communications strategy that is designed to inspire employees and enrich the overall culture, vision and values
- Facilitate cross-organizational engagement to promote learning about the roles, responsibilities and working practices of different teams
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Partner directly with Executive Team on all communication content, including but not limited to PowerPoint decks, speeches, organizational messages, quarterly results updates, All-Hands broadcasts, employee engagement events
- Execute the strategy and programs built to enhance the employees’ awareness & engagement of the company’s vision, strategy & programs
- Work closely with the People team, social committee and other colleagues to support the culture work stream within the change program to form a unified organization, embed culture, shared brand values and help the organization speak with a common voice
- Change management and employee engagement strategies
- Effectively measure and report back the impact of internal communications campaigns
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment that has demanding deadlines and dynamic conditions, without compromising social impact
- Must be able to work independently in a lean team, with minimal supervision
- Writing skills: You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Languages: fluent English is mandatory (both written and spoken) Spanish is a plus
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy