Descripción del puesto
Got the drive to shape the future of insurance?
At Prima, you could take on a whole new challenge. As part of our global community, you’d be in the driving seat of your career; learning and growing with a top-tier team around you. Prima is a place where no matter who you are or what your role is — your voice is valued.
In Italy in 2015, we embarked on a mission: to provide great value car insurance that is designed for everyone. In 2018 we received record breaking investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone which allowed us to expand and grow further, then in 2022 we launched our digital motor insurance products in Spain and the UK. Now with over 2.5 million customers and having come a long way, we’ve created a culture where we can fuel each other’s success. But we need your expertise, as we steer things in a new and exciting direction.
You’re probably thinking… ‘That sounds pretty good’. We agree.
As well as great colleagues and engaging projects, there are loads of ways we can help you do the best work of your life. We’ve shaped our offering to place a focus on wellbeing, autonomy and development. We see benefits as the fuel that will empower you to succeed, if you decide to embark on this journey with us.
🤸🏽♂️ Working in a way that works for you
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. Whether you like working from the office, home or a mixture of both. We’ll help you find a balance that works best for you. We even have a policy that means you can work from any location for 30 days a year. We trust you to steer us forward.
🏁The freedom to explore the possibilities
We may move fast at Prima, but we move together. We’re invested in your growth; so we’ll give you access to a teaching and learning marketplace. And you’ll have regular sessions with your manager to establish a personal growth plan.
🌈 Our winning formula: happy and high-performing
From private medical insurance to discounted gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives: we’re here to support you. We know how important your health and well-being is, so we’ll go the extra mile to help you when we can.
If it sounds like we’ve got something that’s up your street, let’s see if you’ve got the skills we’re looking for.
As the temporary Head of Marketing, you will lead and coordinate the current team, overseeing key areas such as Branding and Sponsorships, Online and Offline advertising, Online and Offline product marketing, Retail marketing and PR. Your role will demand the seniority to navigate unforeseen, even strategic challenges, particularly in the realms of brand positioning, sponsorship strategy, retail marketing launch and attribution models.
Experience: A minimum of 12 years in marketing within modern and structured tech or retail companies, including digital startups.
· Mindset: Possess an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset with an agile approach to problem-solving. Plus a creative and proactive approach whilst remaining pragmatic using action to make it happen.
· Quantitative Skills: Demonstrate a strong quantitative approach, preferably backed by an engineering or consultancy background.
· Communication: Be a transparent and incisive communicator, adept at interacting effectively with the management team. You should be capable of proposing solutions with clear timelines and costs, while identifying potential risks and managing them proactively.
· Multilingual: Language proficiency in both Italian and English.
Nice to have
• Previous involvement in disruptive or cutting-edge marketing strategies.
• Familiarity with the insurtech industry.
• Proven ability to thrive in short-chain-of-command, private equity, or entrepreneurial settings.
• An understanding of and experience in managing both online and offline marketing initiatives.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
Prima is a community made up of talented and ambitious individuals. We offer equal employment opportunities and are oriented towards diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
If it sounds like we’d be a good fit for each other, join us in the fast lane.
- Milan -Italy
- Función del puesto
- Experiencia necesaria