Descripción del puesto
Join Prima's Customer Fulfilment Team and Be the Heartbeat of Innovation in Insurance!
Prima leads the revolution of the insurance world with innovation and technology, data-driven strategy, and world class talents. Born innovators, we work every day to provide great experience and great prices to our customers. We have redesigned and digitised the entire insurance value chain powered by the most advanced tech stack and data analytics capabilities.
Since the first policy was sold in 2015, Prima has acquired over 2.6 million customers and has grown a team of more than 800 Prima People. We are backed by top class investors as Goldman Sachs, Blackstone and Carlyle. We are the leading online player in the motor market in Italy, but our appetite for growth is huge and drives our global expansion in Europe with our offices in the UK and Spain, where we are redesigning and digitising the entire insurance value chain.
We're on the lookout for fresh talent to join our Customer Care department as Consultants. In this pivotal role, you'll be the lifeline connecting us with our customers through various communication channels, including phone, email, and live chat. Your mission will encompass a range of activities, including:
- Guiding customers through policy purchases
- Providing insights on supplementary coverage options
- Tailoring products to meet individual needs
- Ensuring accurate data entry and document verification
- Advising on post-sale modifications
- Exploring cross-selling opportunities
Are you the perfect fit? Here's what we're looking for:
- Customer care experience: A minimum of 2+ years in similar roles is essential.
- Regulatory know-how: Experience in an FCA regulated environment or a good understanding of FCA regulations.
- TCF principles: A strong belief in Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Exceptional communication: Stellar communication skills and a knack for teamwork.
- Independence: The ability to organise your work independently.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you everything you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Innovative and informal environment
- State-of-the-art devices and tools
- Team building events
- Competitive pension
- Private Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance
- Plenty of fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Hands on training and mentoring
We are looking for permanent and full-time hires for our new, centrally located London office: 71-73 Carter Lane, London, EC4V 5EQ. We will evaluate salary during the interview stage to ensure you receive an offer that matches your experience and expertise.
Prima offers equal employment opportunities and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or other protected personal characteristics, as defined by national laws.
- London -United Kingdom
- Customer Care
- Función del puesto
- Customer Service
- Nivel de estudios
- Experiencia necesaria
- Not Applicable