Descripción del puesto
Prima is a European tech company that has been disrupting the insurance industry since its launch in Italy in 2015. In 2018 we achieved a €100M investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone, the largest in Italian tech history, and we now boast over 2.5 million active clients. In 2022 we also launched in the UK and Spain, becoming a global team.
Our goal is to be the most successful Insurtech and best insurance provider in Europe, measured by the value that we can create and share with our customers.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will play a crucial role in standardising Prima’s key strategic metrics and ensuring the trustworthiness, consistency and accuracy of our reporting. Your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and establish consistent data definitions, metrics and reporting templates of key strategic management-level reporting. This role requires prior experience in BI, metric standardisation, and the ability to drive metric-building processes effectively.
Specifically, as a Business Intelligence Analyst you will:
- Build and maintain a repository of standardised metrics and associated definitions, calculations, and data sources. Ensure consistency, accuracy, and reliability of a metric store.
- Create dashboards and visualisations using BI tools (e.g., Tableau, Datadog) that effectively communicate our strategic metrics to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define Prima’s top strategic metrics and develop standardised metric frameworks and methodologies that align with business objectives.
- Gather and analyse data from various sources, establishing quality assurance processes to validate the accuracy and reliability of metrics and reports.
- Foster strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Tech, Business Domains and other key stakeholders, to ensure data availability, accessibility, and usability for analytical purposes.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders clearly and concisely.
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or a related field. Proven expertise in metric standardisation and building metric stores is essential.
- Proficient in data analysis and visualisation tools such as SQL, Tableau, Datadog or similar technologies and proven knowledge of data modelling and ETL processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from complex datasets.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis techniques, data visualisation best practices and experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Datadog, or similar platforms for data visualisation.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building relationships and collaborating with stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
Nice to have
In addition to the basic requirements, we will carefully evaluate these characteristics:
- Familiarity with the insurance industry, its key metrics, and associated challenges would be a plus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single criterion. At Prima, we are committed to building diverse teams, so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Innovative and informal workplace.
- Latest generation devices and tools.
- Welfare and company benefits.
- Team building events.
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
The employment is Full Time.
Our office is in Piazzale Loreto 17, 20131 Milano (MI), but we also consider Full Remote hiring from other European countries and for our offices in Rome, London and Madrid.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Madrid -Spain
- Función del puesto
- Experiencia necesaria
- Mid-Senior level