Descripción del puesto
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Finance and Strategy Professional to play a pivotal role in a leading European Insurtech. We now serve over 2.5 million active clients in Italy and recently launched our International expansion, with fully operational offices in London, Milan, Rome and Madrid. Our continued focus on cutting-edge tech and analytics coupled with superb user experience attracted a € 100 million investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone in 2018.
We are looking for a talented Accounting Specialist who will report to the Group Financial Reporting Manager, in the CFO area, and will join the Financial Reporting Team.
Our perfect candidate will have a solid background in accounting fundamentals, ideally with some experience in working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a business-oriented accounting enthusiast with analytical approach and excellent attention to details.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the financial reporting of our Group entities in UK and Spain with the support of our Group ERP (Oracle Netsuite), ensuring correctness and reliability of accounting data
- Coordinating the activities carried out by local accounting consultants;
- Managing payments to suppliers
- Verify the correct preparation and filing of periodic tax forms
- Act as point of contact for all accounting and reporting-related matters to the management
You are our ideal candidate if you meet these requirements:
- Outstanding academic background in Business Administration
- Previous experiences in accounting for fast-growing companies or Big 4 audit firms
- Solid background in international accounting standards (IAS /IFRS) and main tax requirements
- Positive mind-set, pragmatic attitude, ownership mentality and a "can do" attitude
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must
- Analytical skills, precision and attention to detail
- Willing to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
In addition to the basic requirements, we will appreciate these characteristics:
- Certified public accountant (CPA) or statutory auditor
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Result oriented and time management skills
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Prima we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the requirements. You might still be a great fit!
We will give you all you need to express your talent and work at your best:
- Informal workplace
- Latest generation devices and tools
- Welfare and company benefits
- Team building events
We will evaluate salary and contract terms during the interview, in order to ensure you an offer adequate to your experience and to your competence.
Prima is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national laws.
- Milan -Italy
- Finance & Operations